Welcome!

Here I will be discussing the aspects of growing old, living young, and being the person you want to become. Also, as life is to be enjoyed, I will be including some short stories for your entertainment. Entries will be tagged Fiction and Non-Fiction for your convenience. If you only want fiction, click the button below, and the same goes for non-fiction. I hope you will enjoy my writing style and voice. Stay tuned, as I will also announce when I complete my books.

Monday, August 10, 2015

The Most Beautiful Moment

The most beautiful moment in life is the one less seen
The place you go to get away,
The person who helps you feel serene.

Never look down in times of trouble; keep your head held toward the sky.
Because there's someone there who knows,
The way you feel inside.

So there's a place to go when you need a hug,
A heart to turn when times are rough.
Whenever you need a moment to spare,
He will always meet you there.

Never trouble, never fear,
God's will shall never err.
Peace and happiness is the goal,
But sometimes life can take its toll.

But remember this, these words are true,
He will always, always love you.

So come with me to that most beautiful place,
We'll laugh, we'll sing and brighten your face.

That's where we go to be loved,
To listen to the sounds of doves.
We will forever be together one,
In peace and love with God's own Son.


No comments:

Post a Comment